Last Update: 07-Jan-2003
I've decided to keep these pages online as a reference of good 'ol times.
These pages introduce some of my very old programming
projects for CNet Bulleting Board System on Amiga. They might be of some interest to you who know what ATDT and +++ATH0 means. :)
- ZoolDIZ II
- Automatic file description handler with tons of features.
- A realtime RacingGame!
- Play with your credits in this ANSI poker
- Try to gain as many points as you can with a worm
- ZoolARCHIVES II
- Transparent access for archives in fileareas
- Counts chat time & gives possibility to give max time to chat
- Narkkari II
- A pacman clone with weapons & stuff!!
- Logs transfer speeds. Allows users to compare CPS values.
- ZoolRequest II
- A very easy cursor controlled, feature packed requesting tool
- A liner with easy colors & configurable 3L173 charz
- Browse hard & ramdisks ONLINE with reqtools like requester!!
- Need to explain? Compact and feature rich.
- Finger command replacement with lots of information
- A terminal program that uses CNet.. Made just for fun.
- Very nice big-char clock!
- Zullentins II
- A cursor controlled bullentin / text file menu
NAVIGATE : index - turboraketti -
amiga - ifa - cats -
star wars - saturday night fever -
sauna - cider -
g u e s t b o o k
SecondSpin (c) Lauri Ahonen 1998-2003. Contact me by
email or sign my g u e s t b o o k!